The UP Board Exam Results 2018 will be announced soon, where most students are expecting good results as per their performance in Class 10 and Class 12 Board Exams. UP Board Exam 2018 results, some students might get low marks or even compartment in one or two subjects. Such students need not worry as they will be provided a chance to improve their scores through UP Board Compartment and Improvement Exam 2018. After the announcement of results for Class 10 and Class 12 UP Board Exam 2018, the board will invite application from students who got low marks or compartment. The application form for UP Board Improvement and Compartment Exam 2018 will be available in online mode.
Improvement Exam – This exam is a facility for students who got lower marks in UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 Exams. Such students can apply for UP Board Improvement Exam 2018. They can improve their scores and they will be issued new mark sheet mentioning revised scores in the subjects they took the exam for.
Compartment Exam – The students who fail in one subject or a maximum of two subjects can appear for UP Board Compartment Exam 2018. The students can appear for the subjects they failed in and pass the subject with this compartment exam.
Note: Students failing in more than two subjects will be considered failed in UP Board Exams 2018 and they cannot take UP Board Compartment or Improvement Exam.
UP Board 10th Improvement/Compartment Exams Result 2018
The students can check their result for Class 10 and Class 12 UP Board Compartment and Improvement Exam 2018 by clicking on the official link here – upmsp.edu.in. To fill UP 10th improvement examination form the link of online improvement form will be available on official portal. There are a conditions to fill fill 10th compartmental form. The candidates who was fail in two subjects can fill improvement form. More two subjects fails candidates can’t fill improvement form. UP Board Improvement Exam Form, Here we are going to suggest you how to fill UP Board 10th Improvement Form 2018. UP board 10th compartmental exam is a next chance to get better marks.
- How to Fill UP 10th Improvement Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website for UP Board i.e. upmspresults.up.nic.in.
- Click on the link to download admit card
- The students need to log in with their login Id and DOB as a password that they generated while registering for UP Board Improvement Exam/Compartment Exam.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Before downloading the admit card, cross-check all the details for any misinformation or incorrect details.
- Carry the admit card to the allotted exam centre as mentioned on it